Thursday, July 30, 2009

Review: Logenhaus Restaurant, Taipan


t

Logenhaus located in Taipan has been around for many years now. I remembered this to be our favorite neighborhood restaurant when we feel like a western meal. We have not been there for many years now ever since we moved out of USJ and so for old time's sake decided to patronise the place last week. I tried their signature dish which was their half-grilled chicken while Kaemon tried their mixed grill comprising lamb steak, beef, chicken, bacon and sausages. I didn't think that their signature dish was as good as I once thought (maybe my expectations have gone up over the years) but Kaemon's grill was quite good actually and value for money at RM25. The escargots which they recommended was a total letdown though. Just so-so for me ...go only if you are hard up for western and its the only restaurant in the vicinity.

0 comments:

KITCHEN TRAILS   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP