Thursday, July 30, 2009

Babble Breads and Buns




Who would have thought that I would end up making breads and buns myself? Not in my wildest dreams but I did...only because I know how much the kids would relish them...plus I sense that they were getting bored of stuff from the neighborhood bakery.

Making bread without a bread machine isn't quite as difficult as I thought. I made three varieties. A plain variety with just a couple of cheese strips on top for hubby and me, a raisin and cheese variety for Fats and Alien and a hot dog variety for Korean boy since that is his favourite. Wow piping hot breads and buns straight out from the oven really taste so much nicer and add them with a chunky slice of butter.....out of this world!!!

Cooking and baking new stuff for the family is soooo satisfying because they really know how to pile on the compliments and just seeing them devour the food so heartily is enough motivation for me to try anything.

0 comments:

KITCHEN TRAILS   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP