Thursday, July 30, 2009

Home-made Thin Crust Pizza


I had so much fun making pizza for the first time. I always thought that making pizza would be quite difficult and tedious but it turned out fairly easy. First time lucky, maybe but the dough and the pizza base turned out very nice and crusty...the way the kids like it. I experimented a little with the pizza sauce and toppings, opting to make my own tomato paste and using toppings that are favorites with the kids such as salami, ham, garlic, oregano, onions, green peppers, pineapple cubes and a generous amount of mozzarella and cheddar cheeze. I made two 10inch pizzas and it was so satisfying to see it disappear with lots of appreciative "hmmmm sooooo delicious" from the kids!

0 comments:

KITCHEN TRAILS   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP