Wednesday, March 11, 2015

What's cooking??

Hi there all!!!
Wow! What a long hiatus it has been for me. About four years!! And what's cooking all these while?? Well..loads actually. You know what they say about how time waits for no man and that time once lost can't be regained? I'm feeling exactly that right now. Gosh, all those lovely food, cooked passionately and with love, not captured and forever lost. All those wonderful eateries we visited, moments cherished and food devoured, times celebrated with good grub but which went unacknowledged. What a sad waste. All because yours truly got lazy and thought she wanted to spend time doing something else. Well...that's a done deal. I'm back and determined to start recording my kitchen thrills and spills and gastronomical exploits again. Hopefully, I leave a delicious trail for you and I am disciplined enough to let the trail linger on. Only time will tell. Stay tuned.

0 comments:

KITCHEN TRAILS   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP