Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Catching up on a long bout of absence

Just a quick pictorial post to bring the last four years up to speed. These are certainly not exhaustive because I am quite sure, there was much more going on in my kitchen than just these during the last couple of years. But sadly, these were about all that were recorded. My most satisfying attempt of the lot I must say was the blue lipped mussels which were loaded with lots of garlic and herbs...just the way the family loved it. The pai tee dish was another one that was painstakingly done but gobbled up in a short time. As with all my attempts in the past, I try to strike a balance between chinese and western dishes to appeal to the palate of my food savvy kids. The next few posts will see me trying to catch up on sharing dishes that were served over more recent months before we get into real time cooking. Bear with me! 

































0 comments:

KITCHEN TRAILS   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP