Friday, September 25, 2009

Home Made Sausage Buns


I guess everyone realises that the cost of breads and buns have been escalating consistently for the last year or so. Bakeries such as Bread Story do come out with rather unique creations and tastes but they can cost more than RM3 each. For a large household, getting buns for school or teatime snacks can be an ill-afford luxury. My kids seem to just love sausage buns so when I decided to try baking some buns lately, it was an easy decision as to what I should bake. Aside from not being able to adjust the heat for a nice finish (you can see it is a little burnt!), I wouldnt term this a "kitchen spill" as it tasted really soft and tasty, especially when eaten piping hot and straight out from the oven. I used sausages filled with cheeze for this one so it was extra scrumptious. Thinking of the first bite with cheeze oozing out at the sides makes me want to give this one another go.

0 comments:

KITCHEN TRAILS   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP