Thursday, March 11, 2010

Review - Mekong Vietnamese Restaurant, Melbourne City Center

R




Out of the many Vietnamese joints in the city center, we opted for this one since they proudly proclaimed in their signage that Bill Clinton had two bowls while there. Well...if its fitting for the President...Haha..so walked in we did without hesitation. And we were not disappointed.
But the highlight of the visit to this joint, was not so much the food but rather a drink which my son ordered - Jack Fruit Smoothie! I was apprehensive at first if it could even taste nice but goodness me...I must say this is the best smoothie I have ever tasted, especially if you are into jack fruits. Told myself I must really get some jack fruits on my return and get this unique concoction done with my very own smoothie machine. But as usual I had a bout of procrastination and so have yet to get round to it. Look out for it though cos this is a must try for Kitchen Trails.

0 comments:

KITCHEN TRAILS   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP